SUV 4x4 Acura MDX 2001 Touring Sport Utility
One Owner, Always garaged ― Call +507 6927-8146
- Volcán, Chiriquí, Panamá ― Price $15,200 USD
- VIN 2HNYD18601H521765
- Mileage 129,718
- Transmission 5-speedautomatic
- Gasoline Fuel
- 5 Doors
- Sits 7 people
The Acura MDX continues to be a leader in the luxury sport utility segment offering outstanding performance, upscale styling and an abundance of standard luxury features. It packs more standard equipment and more standard seats than do major competitors such as the Lexus RX 300 and Mercedes-Benz M-Class.
That's not all. This V6-powered Acura SUV comes with more horsepower—240—and more torque—245 lb-ft—than the major V6 competition has. It's even more than the 225 horses and 214 lb-ft of torque found in the base BMW X5 with 3.0-liter V6.
The MDX keeps true to the heritage of Acura's parent company, having a combined fuel economy rating of 20 mpg—equal to the rating of the RX 300 and better than those of the Mercedes ML320 and BMW X5 3.0i. In addition, the 2001 MDX is designed to meet Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (ULEV) standards, even in California.
With the big, 17-inch tires pushed out to the corners, the MDX has an amazing track for a family-size SUV. The 66.3 inches of front track and 66.5 inches of rear track actually are larger than that of the Chevrolet Tahoe, which is a bigger vehicle.
Front- to 4-wheel drive
In most situations, only the front wheels power the MDX. This mode helps contribute to the 20 mpg fuel economy rating.
Drivers do nothing to activate the all-wheel-drive system, which Acura has coined Variable Torque Management-4WD. It automatically shifts power from the normal driving wheels in the front to the rear wheels under a variety of circumstances. One instance is when a driver is accelerating hard from a standstill. By moving some power to the rear wheels, the vehicle can get off the dime in a steady manner, without torque steer tugging at the front wheels and affecting driver control of the vehicle.
Power also shifts if wheel slip is detected in the MDX. And there's a button on the dashboard to lock the rear differential clutch plates when maximum rear torque is needed at low speeds. The maximum transfer of total torque that can transfer to the rear is 52%.
Fully loaded with EXTRAS
- Genuine Factory Acura MDX, cargo tray
- Trailer Hitch Genuine Factory Acura MDX Includes wiring harness and
all hardware: 3,500 lb. trailer & 4,500 lb. boat towing capacity
- Transmission Cooler Genuine Factory Acura MDX required with the Trailer Hitch
- Acura MDX hitch mounted bike rack, attaches to the trailer hitch receiver. Carries up to two(2) adult bikes and includes a fold down feature that allows easy access to the rear of the vehicle
- Side Steps - corrosion-resistant side steps
MOTOR TREND - 2001 Acura MDX ― "Sport/Utility of The Year"
Acura's MDX truly stands apart-as the Motor Trend 2001 Sport/Utility of the Year.
With a loaded price of roughly $39,000, the MDX is an outstanding value, given the high level of features: leather seats, leather door inserts, power mirrors/windows/doors, foglamps, power tilt wheel, sliding moonroof, cruise control, seven-speaker AM/FM/cassette stereo with symphonically powerful 200-watt eight-speaker Bose system with an in-dash six-disc CD changer, power adjustable heated front seats, alloy wheels, a handy trip computer, a two-position driver seat and mirror memory system, an eight-way power adjustable passenger seat, a roof rack, a reverse-mode tilting sideview mirror, differently styled light-alloy wheels.
- Drivetrain layoutFront engine, awd
- Engine type 60° V-6, SOHC, 4 valves/cyl, alum block & heads
- Displacement, ci/cc 212.0/3471
- Horsepower @ rpm240 @ 5300
- Torque @ rpm245 @ 3000
- Suspension, f/rMacPherson struts, coil springs, anti-roll bar/multilink w/trailing arm,
coil springs, anti-roll bar
- Brakes, f/r11.8-in vented discs/12.3-in solid disc, ABS
- Wheels, f/r17x6.5/17x6.5, cast aluminum
- Tires P235/65R17 Michelin Cross Terrain
- Traction contro
- Airbags Dual front & side
- Body style 4-door, 7 passengers
- Wheelbase, 106.3 in
- Length, 188.5 in
- Width, 76.3 in
- Height, 68.7 in
- Curb weight, 4387 lb
- Tow capacity, 3500 lb
- Cargo capacity, 81.5 cu ft
- Fuel capacity, 19.2 gal