INTEGRATIVE KUNDALINI YOGA WORKSHOP
Subscribe to participate in our raffle to win a free Workshop or Class experience.STEPS TO WISDOM
- Acquiring knowledge and its principles
- Stop being just a receptacle of knowledge
- Digest and assimilate
- Practice the art with respect and responsibility
- Make the vital force part of your Being
- Honor its origins and trajectory
- Be thankful to our ancestors for carrying this knowledge forward with Love
- Practicing the six (6) branches of knowledge: generosity, ethics, patience,
perseverance, concentration and wisdom.
- Enter the site with respect and without Ego
- Pride and jealousy are most challenging to recognize
- Bow when you enter or exit the learning space
- Sit on a cushion, floor, or on a chair below the instructor
- Do not lie or point your feet to the instructor
- Do not cross your arms
- Do not eat during the sessions
- Be blessed in your practice of Dharma
- Activates biomagnetism and sex energy
- Aligns our bodies with the larger body for effortless flow of information
- Balances the flow of cellular intelligence and cellular metabolism
- Balances neural activity, blood & lymph flow, and muscular contraction
- Corrects cumulative body structural displacement
- Enhance the functions of nutrition, immunity and tissue repair
- Facilitates cellular communication throughout the living matrix
- Improves coordination and coherent signals
- Improves gravitational biology, joint alignment & structural integration
- Improves oxygenation and vitality
- Improves "perineural*" connective tissue regulating neuron activity
- Increases cell growth, DNA & protein synthesis, and cell respiration
- Increases functions of flexibility, movement and strength
- Increases density of collagen fibers in all body tissues
- Increases Theta healing brain wave (4-7Hz)
- Influences cellular immune function
- Promotes all neurological responses
- Promotes balance of sympathetic-parasympathetic nervous system
- Provides collective electromagnetic coherent pulse for self-healing
- Provides progressive alignment to body and gene structure
- Provide body facial structural support & protection: enhanced tensegrity
* the perineurium is the connective tissue layer surrounding the nervous system
Empower and Align your spinal cord to evolve!
Certificate of participation for 14 hours of Theory and Practice
Saturday 9-5 pm & Sunday 9-5 pm
No prior experience needed. No requirements to participate
2-day workshops for the General Public and Instructors looking for Level-1
This workshop is a prerequisite for participating in the " Integrative Subtle Energy Healing" & "Integrative Kundalini Syndrome Treatment" workshops
Reach your true potential, energizing the spine channels, eliminate toxins, clean your lymphatic system and spiritual channels.
Every one is invited, from those who have never practiced yoga, to expert instructors.
Includes: The principles of Kundalini Yoga, asana and meditation, active and passive cycles, clean energy overload and 37 asana sequence.
Kundalini Yoga is represented as a serpent, located near the base of the spine which awakens with specific breathing movements and raises our energy potential through the channels of Ida and Pingala.
The benefits of practicing Kundalini Yoga are immediate, at the:
- Physically level, it activates the lymphatic system removing toxins from the body, activates the parasympathetic system enabling self-healing.
- Emotional level, converts past lessons into positive results, eliminating accumulation of emotional pain, the primary factor of disease.
- Mental level, it puts us on the here-and-now allowing mental silence and peace, therefore our intuition is revealed allowing evolution.
- Spiritual level, it prepares and separates our four bodies guiding our connection to our spiritual channel, the observer.
Advanced spiritual techniques to develop the 12th chakra and the spiritual fetus are part of higher Taoist practice. Similar spiritual techniques are also practiced by yogis and siddhas in India. Truth is dynamic and there are different levels and facets of truth.
Gradually your life will transformed into abundance, happiness, health, and harmony.
Lunch is not included!
Bring: Yoga Mat, blocks, sheepskin, yoga bolster or Zafu, towel, comfortable clothing and handkerchief.
This section of the workshop is for participants who wish to optimize their
practice in order to obtain certification as an instructor of Integrative Kundalini Yoga Level-1
Requirement: Assistance to Workshop-I
Workshop-III — Instructor Certification Examination
Includes Instructor Certificate Level-1
This section of the workshop is only for participants of the Workshop-II prepared to prove their ability as an instructor and be certified.
Prerequisite: Attendance Workshops I and II
Meditation Bolster (Zafu) – by Mike Adams
The "Buckwheat husk" or "Sorghum" is considered firm by most people; This pillow (Zafu) is full of Buckwheat husk and can be decompressed if necessary by removing some of the Buckwheat husk to make it softer and more malleable as a support.
Cylinders are a favorite for multiple applications. Buckwheat husk is light, malleable and more easily conforms to the shape of each individual. Like sitting on the sand, it is molded to your shape. We fill the zafu with natural Buckwheat husk, so that it does not collapse after a few sessions.
The cylindrical Zafu measures 14 "x 6" x 6 "inches.
Two Words, One Meaning
Namaste or Namaskar in the Indian tradition means "I honor the spirit of the universe that dwells in you, the Peace and Love. When you and I are in that place, we are one".
Aloha in Hawaiian means "I honor the presence of the essence of life that we share".
These public events/retreats/workshops are being photographed and/or videotaped/filmed by the Institute of Integrative Chi Kung or other media entities and/or news organizations.
By entering these public events/retreats/workshops, you are granting permission for your image to be used in future publications, films, and electronic media promoting the Institute of Integrative Chi Kung. In addition, you are granting permission to news organizations covering the event to use your image in news publications, electronic and broadcasting media.
All payments for our classes and workshops are final, no refunds will be granted.