INTEGRATIVE KUNDALINI SYNDROME TREATMENT WORKSHOP
Kundalini Syndrome (śaktipāta) refers to the symptoms experienced by the awakening of Life Force Quantum Vital-Energy known as "kundalini" in the human body. Kundalini Rising is a spiritual awakening process in which Chi Kung, Kundalini Yoga, and Meditation are the main tools to raise this universal energy and to place it under our command.
Personalized Guided Treatment for Kundalini Syndrome (śaktipāta)
Personalized Guided Therapy for Kundalini Syndrome
Manage your Kundalini Awakening, Kundalini Awakening Symptoms
Sixty-six(66) years of personal experience integrating śaktipāta into my day-to-day life
WARNING: Side effects may include lower levels of stress and anxiety, increased productivity, higher sex-drive, drastic increase in functional lifespan, better memory, and a more pleasant personality.
Subscribe to participate in our raffle to win a free Workshop or Class experience.
kun·da·li·ni (noun, sanskrit) Life Force Quantum Vital-Energy cosmic invisible and immeasurable within the human being. Its strength funneled up through the spinal chain to reach the head and mind makes it possible for the union between man and the Supreme Universal Soul to occur.
sin·drome (noun) Group of symptoms that consistently occur together or a condition characterized by a set of associated symptoms.
STEPS TO WISDOM
- Acquiring knowledge and its principles
- Stop being just a receptacle of knowledge
- Digest and assimilate
- Practice the art with respect and responsibility
- Make the vital force part of your Being
- Honor its origins and trajectory
- Be thankful to our ancestors for carrying this knowledge forward with Love
If you may have developed Kundalini Syndrome and need "guided treatment", then
resolved it first and then come back to learn how to treat it and help others.
ETIQUETTE DURING THE WORKSHOPS
- Practicing the six (6) branches of knowledge: generosity, ethics, patience,
perseverance, concentration and wisdom.
- Enter the site with respect and without Ego
- Pride and jealousy are most challenging to recognize
- Bow when you enter or exit the learning space
- Sit on a cushion, floor, or on a chair below the instructor
- Do not lie or point your feet to the instructor
- Do not cross your arms
- Do not eat during the sessions
- Be blessed in your practice of Dharma
The integration of Evolutionary Yoga, Chi Kung and Meditation
- Activates biomagnetism and sex energy
- Aligns our bodies with the larger body for effortless flow of information
- Balances the flow of cellular intelligence and cellular metabolism
- Balances neural activity, blood & lymph flow, and muscular contraction
- Corrects cumulative body structural displacement
- Enhance the functions of nutrition, immunity and tissue repair
- Facilitates cellular communication throughout the living matrix
- Improves coordination and coherent signals
- Improves gravitational biology, joint alignment & structural integration
- Improves oxygenation and vitality
- Improves "perineural*" connective tissue regulating neuron activity
- Increases cell growth, DNA & protein synthesis, and cell respiration
- Increases functions of flexibility, movement and strength
- Increases density of collagen fibers in all body tissues
- Increases Theta healing brain wave (4-7Hz)
- Influences cellular immune function
- Promotes all neurological responses
- Promotes balance of sympathetic-parasympathetic nervous system
- Provides collective electromagnetic coherent pulse for self-healing
- Provides progressive alignment to body and gene structure
- Provide body facial structural support & protection: enhanced tensegrity
* the perineurium is the connective tissue layer surrounding the nervous system
INTEGRATIVE KUNDALINI SYNDROME TREATMENT WORKSHOP
Spiritual awakening doesn't have to be painful
Instructor with more than 30 years of experience
Bilingüe / Bilingual
Certification of participation for 14 hours of Theory and Practice
Easy is what you know, difficult is what you "don't know"
and then, the Unknown becomes Known
Saturday 9-5 pm & Sunday 9-5 pm
Two(2) day workshop, Investment $900/person – Early bird: $720
To participate in this workshop you must have completed:
Integrative Kundalini Yoga,
Integrative Chi Kung, Integrative Subtle Energy,
Integrative Meditation, Integrative Meditation Tools
and be approved by Miguel Sarria-Daly
Kundalini Syndrome has been misunderstood by western cultures historically and even today. You find many descriptions of its symptoms and characteristics, and very few insights on how and why it occurs or how to treat it. Most recommendations for treating Kundalini syndrome address the surface but miss the cause.
[ more information ]
Common manifestations of Kundalini Syndrome, like the ones that follow, do not need to manifest during Evolutionary Yoga or Meditation:
- Alterations in eating and sleeping patterns
- Altered states of consciousness: heightened awareness; spontaneous trance states; mystical experiences
- Digestive system problems
- Emotional outbursts; rapid mood shifts; seemingly unprovoked episodes of grief, fear, rage, depression
- Energy rushes or immense electricity circulating the body
- Episodes of extreme hyperactivity or, overwhelming fatigue
- Headaches, pressures within the skull
- Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears
- Intense heat or cold
- Intensified or diminished sexual desires
- Involuntary bodily movements: jerking, tremors, shaking; feeling an inner force pushing one into postures or moving one's body in unusual ways
- Itching, vibrating, prickling, tingling, stinging or crawling sensations
- Mental confusion; difficulty concentrating
- Muscle twitches, cramps or spasms
- Numbness or pain in the limbs
- Pains and blockages anywhere; often in the back and neck
- Racing heartbeat, pains in the chest
- Spontaneous vocalizations (including laughing and weeping)
Develop your sense to see the flow of Life Force Quantum Vital-Energy flowing through the human body. This technique called Shen Kung or Higher Clairvoyance is a tangible and practical with concrete measurable results.
Lunch is not included!
Bring: Yoga Mat or sheepskin or wool or cotton mat, meditation bolster (Zafu), comfortable clothing and handkerchief.
Meditation Bolster (Zafu)
The "Buckwheat husk" or "Sorghum" is considered firm by most people; This pillow (Zafu) is full of Buckwheat husk and can be decompressed if necessary by removing some of the Buckwheat husk to make it softer and more malleable as a support.
Cylinders are a favorite for multiple applications. Buckwheat husk is light, malleable and more easily conforms to the shape of each individual. Like sitting on the sand, it is molded to your shape. We fill the zafu with natural Buckwheat husk, so that it does not collapse after a few sessions.
The cylindrical Zafu measures 14 "x 6" x 6 "inches.
As an Amazon Associate―#CommissionsEarned
Two Words, One Meaning
Namaste or Namaskar in the Indian tradition means "I honor the spirit of the universe that dwells in you, the Peace and Love. When you and I are in that place, we are one".
Aloha in Hawaiian means "I honor the presence of the essence of life that we share".
These public events/retreats/workshops are being photographed and/or videotaped/filmed by the Institute of Integrative Chi Kung or other media entities and/or news organizations.
By entering these public events/retreats/workshops, you are granting permission for your image to be used in future publications, films, and electronic media promoting the Institute of Integrative Chi Kung. In addition, you are granting permission to news organizations covering the event to use your image in news publications, electronic and broadcasting media.
All payments for our classes and workshops are final, no refunds will be granted.