INTEGRATIVE MEDITATION CLASS
The Way of the
ARHAT, how to meditate in one breath!
WARNING: Side effects may include lower levels of stress and anxiety, increased productivity, higher sex-drive, drastic increase in functional lifespan, better memory, and a more pleasant personality.
Subscribe to participate in our raffle to win a free Workshop or Class experience.
STEPS TO WISDOM
- Acquiring knowledge and its principles
- Stop being just a receptacle of knowledge
- Digest and assimilate
- Practice the art with respect and responsibility
- Make the vital force part of your Being
- Honor its origins and trajectory
- Be thankful to our ancestors for carrying this knowledge forward with Love
ETIQUETTE DURING CALSES & WORKSHOPS
- Practicing the six (6) branches of knowledge: generosity, ethics, patience,
perseverance, concentration and wisdom.
- Enter the site with respect and without Ego
- Pride and jealousy are most challenging to recognize
- Bow when you enter or exit the learning space
- Sit on a cushion, floor, or on a chair below the instructor
- Do not lie or point your feet to the instructor
- Do not cross your arms
- Do not eat during the sessions
- Be blessed in your practice of Dharma
The integration of Evolutionary Yoga, Chi Kung & Meditation
- Activates biomagnetism and sex energy
- Aligns our bodies with the larger body for effortless flow of information
- Balances the flow of cellular intelligence and cellular metabolism
- Balances neural activity, blood & lymph flow, and muscular contraction
- Corrects cumulative body structural displacement
- Enhance the functions of nutrition, immunity and tissue repair
- Facilitates cellular communication throughout the living matrix
- Improves coordination and coherent signals
- Improves gravitational biology, joint alignment & structural integration
- Improves oxygenation and vitality
- Improves "perineural*" connective tissue regulating neuron activity
- Increases cell growth, DNA & protein synthesis, and cell respiration
- Increases functions of flexibility, movement and strength
- Increases density of collagen fibers in all body tissues
- Increases Theta healing brain wave (4-7Hz)
- Influences cellular immune function
- Promotes all neurological responses
- Promotes balance of sympathetic-parasympathetic nervous system
- Provides collective electromagnetic coherent pulse for self-healing
- Provides progressive alignment to body and gene structure
- Provide body facial structural support & protection: enhanced tensegrity
* the perineurium is the connective tissue layer surrounding the nervous system
The way of the Arhat, how to meditate in one breath!
No prior experience needed. No requirements to participate
Advanced Integrative Meditation is a practical step by step technique that allows us to shorten meditation to one breath through the cultivation of structural alignment, mindful awareness and expanded Consciousness. Kundalini Shakti is the innate intelligence of embodied Consciousness. In energy ( spiritual) work, the true task of the mind is to get out of the way so that the innate intelligence, kundalini, can work through the five(5) elements and the four(4) bodies unimpeded. Not using intention nor the mind, but rather through the observer, we unlock the latent-energy to create reality, arriving instantly at the point of creation. The latent energy in the vacuum which is not subject to time( memory) and space, in perfect harmony with absolute potentiality. A management tool for Kundalini (Chi, Qi, Ki, Prana) energy conforming potential Life Force Quantum Vital-Energy in the human being.
The way Out, is In!
Evolutionary Yoga Meditation - Three
Conversations with Tenzin Wangyal RinpochÃ©
= Uncertainty (what you donâ€™t know) x Powerlessness (what you cannot influence)
Determination = Courage (less fear) Ã· Doubt (less self-esteem)
Happiness = Wanting what you have (Gratitude) Ã· Having what you want (pursue gratification)
Be the architect of your own life transformation.
- Disperse the obstructions generated by ignorance, attachment and hate
- Free yourself from Karma
- Wake-up your Bodhicitta thought action, feeling and word
- Action to change what is established
- Generosity is non-attachment
- Patience is humility
- Wisdom is seeing through appearances
- Five basic levels of Meditation:
- Confidence in the awakening of Prana and Kundalini
- External control over creative Vital Energy
- Deliberate practice of integrative consciousness
- Internal Control of Vital Energy between Water and Fire
- Techniques to overcome natural inhibitions
Please bring: Yoga mat, Meditation Bolster (Zafu), water, comfortable clothing and handkerchief; sheepskin is nice to have.
Meditation Bolster (Zafu) â€“ by Mike Adams
The "Buckwheat husk" or "Sorghum" is considered firm by most people; This pillow (Zafu) is full of Buckwheat husk and can be decompressed if necessary by removing some of the Buckwheat husk to make it softer and more malleable as a support.
Cylinders are a favorite for multiple applications. Buckwheat husk is light, malleable and more easily conforms to the shape of each individual. Like sitting on the sand, it is molded to your shape. We fill the zafu with natural Buckwheat husk, so that it does not collapse after a few sessions.
The cylindrical Zafu measures 14 "x 6" x 6 "inches.
Two Words, One Meaning
Namaste or Namaskar in the Indian tradition means "I honor the spirit of the universe that dwells in you, the Peace and Love. When you and I are in that place, we are one".
Aloha in Hawaiian means "I honor the presence of the essence of life that we share".
These public events/retreats/workshops are being photographed and/or videotaped/filmed by the Institute of Integrative Chi Kung or other media entities and/or news organizations.
By entering these public events/retreats/workshops, you are granting permission for your image to be used in future publications, films, and electronic media promoting the Institute of Integrative Chi Kung. In addition, you are granting permission to news organizations covering the event to use your image in news publications, electronic and broadcasting media.
All payments for our classes and workshops are final, no refunds will be granted.