INTEGRATIVE SUBTLE ENERGY LEVEL-1 WORKSHOP
Shen Kung - Maha-Anuttara Yoga
"śāmbhava-upāya" (Tantrik tradition)
WARNING: Side effects may include lower levels of stress and anxiety, increased productivity, higher sex-drive, drastic increase in functional lifespan, better memory, and a more pleasant personality.
Subscribe to participate in our raffle to win a free Workshop or Class experience.
STEPS TO WISDOM
- Acquiring knowledge and its principles
- Stop being just a receptacle of knowledge
- Digest and assimilate
- Practice the art with respect and responsibility
- Make the vital force part of your Being
- Honor its origins and trajectory
- Be thankful to our ancestors for carrying this knowledge forward with Love
ETIQUETTE DURING CALSES & WORKSHOPS
- Practicing the six (6) branches of knowledge: generosity, ethics, patience,
perseverance, concentration and wisdom.
- Enter the site with respect and without Ego
- Pride and jealousy are most challenging to recognize
- Bow when you enter or exit the learning space
- Sit on a cushion, floor, or on a chair below the instructor
- Do not lie or point your feet to the instructor
- Do not cross your arms
- Do not eat during the sessions
- Be blessed in your practice of Dharma
The integration of Evolutionary Yoga, Chi Kung & Meditation
- Activates biomagnetism and sex energy
- Aligns our bodies with the larger body for effortless flow of information
- Balances the flow of cellular intelligence and cellular metabolism
- Balances neural activity, blood & lymph flow, and muscular contraction
- Corrects cumulative body structural displacement
- Enhance the functions of nutrition, immunity and tissue repair
- Facilitates cellular communication throughout the living matrix
- Improves coordination and coherent signals
- Improves gravitational biology, joint alignment & structural integration
- Improves oxygenation and vitality
- Improves "perineural*" connective tissue regulating neuron activity
- Increases cell growth, DNA & protein synthesis, and cell respiration
- Increases functions of flexibility, movement and strength
- Increases density of collagen fibers in all body tissues
- Increases Theta healing brain wave (4-7Hz)
- Influences cellular immune function
- Promotes all neurological responses
- Promotes balance of sympathetic-parasympathetic nervous system
- Provides collective electromagnetic coherent pulse for self-healing
- Provides progressive alignment to body and gene structure
- Provide body facial structural support & protection: enhanced tensegrity
* the perineurium is the connective tissue layer surrounding the nervous system
INTEGRATIVE SUBTLE ENERGY HEALING, Level-1
Shen Kung - Maha-Anuttara Yoga
"śāmbhava-upāya" (Tantrik tradition)
Instructor with more than 30 years of experience
Bilingüe / Bilingual
Certification of participation for 14 hours of Theory and Practice
Reconect to your Spiritual Energy Center
Saturday 9-5 pm & Sunday 9-5 pm
Develop awareness to states of unlimited universal compassion, universal love, universal wisdom and universal freedom.
Optimize your natural ability to self-healing!
- Between Heaven and Earth
- Difference between Meditation and Purification
- Eleven (11) primary chakras
- Energy Anatomy ― we are designed to heal
- Energy mold and physical body
- Ethics and Karma: actions, words and thoughts
- Fundamental laws of healing through subtle energy
- Importance of energy hygiene and physical energy
- Integration of energy flow in chakras, meridians and three levels of the aura
- Jing-Chi-Shen and science of photons
- Practical use of subtle energy and its applications
- Rainbow Power
- Seven (7) steps to healing
- Techniques in subtle energy management
The level of experience and practice on techniques such as Yoga, Chi Kung, Meditation, Shen Kung and others increases your progress in assimilation, skill and energy management performance. When our body, emotions and mind are free of contamination, we become a direct channel for universal knowledge.
Enlightenment―the supreme state of clarity and love―cannot flourish in a body clogged with āma ―toxic product derived from old, rancid, damaged or poorly digested foods. Nor light may dawn on a mind and a heart full of mental or emotional āma, generated by thoughts, emotions or negative past painful events not normally accessible to the conscious mind.
Crystalline components of the living matrix, such as the collagen arrays in tendons, ligaments, and bones, and the arrays of lipids in cell membranes, act as a coherent resonant molecular broadcasting system.
Advanced level training Shen Kung uses the intent, intuition and higher clairvoyance of the Heart to communicate through the Planck Energy in the "structure of space-time" of the Void. The universe is holographic and one Proton contains all the information of the universe. This is how the universe can self- organize in the complexity of biological structures; not at random, it is highly organized, and we are the proof. ~ PWF 2017 Nassim Haramein
Shen loosely translates as Spirit and it is closely related to the function of the Heart-Intuition-Crown-Source alignment. Shen is derived from innate-jing, and relies on acquired-jing and Chi for nourishment to maintain its function. With abundant Shen the body will be b and the human system will function harmoniously. A way to interact intentionally with Akasha, the "etheric field" that extends throughout all things.
To participate you must have completed the following workshops:
Integrative Chi Kung Workshop-III
Integrative Kundalini Yoga Workshop-III
Integrative Meditation Workshop
Integrative Meditation Tools Workshop
and be approved by Instructor
Lunch is not included!
Bring: Yoga Mat, sheepskin, meditation bolster or Zafu, comfortable clothing, handkerchief and water.
Meditation Bolster (Zafu) – by Mike Adams
The "Buckwheat husk" or "Sorghum" is considered firm by most people; This pillow (Zafu) is full of Buckwheat husk and can be decompressed if necessary by removing some of the Buckwheat husk to make it softer and more malleable as a support.
Cylinders are a favorite for multiple applications. Buckwheat husk is light, malleable and more easily conforms to the shape of each individual. Like sitting on the sand, it is molded to your shape. We fill the zafu with natural Buckwheat husk, so that it does not collapse after a few sessions.
The cylindrical Zafu measures 14 "x 6" x 6 "inches.
Two Words, One Meaning
Namaste or Namaskar in the Indian tradition means "I honor the spirit of the universe that dwells in you, the Peace and Love. When you and I are in that place, we are one".
Aloha in Hawaiian means "I honor the presence of the essence of life that we share".
These public events/retreats/workshops are being photographed and/or videotaped/filmed by the Institute of Integrative Chi Kung or other media entities and/or news organizations.
By entering these public events/retreats/workshops, you are granting permission for your image to be used in future publications, films, and electronic media promoting the Institute of Integrative Chi Kung. In addition, you are granting permission to news organizations covering the event to use your image in news publications, electronic and broadcasting media.
All payments for our classes and workshops are final, no refunds will be granted.