Subscribe to participate in our raffle to win a free Workshop or Class experience.
"As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.―#CommissionsEarned"
The Magnesium Miracle (Second Edition) by Carolyn Dean M.D. N.D.
Magnesium is an essential nutrient, indispensable to your health and well-being. By adding this mineral to your diet, you are guarding against—and helping to alleviate—such threats as heart disease, stroke, osteoporosis, diabetes, depression, arthritis, and asthma. But despite magnesium’s numerous benefits, many Americans remain dangerously deficient. Updated and revised throughout with the latest research, this amazing guide explains the vital role that magnesium plays in your body and life.
Inside you will discover:
- new findings about the essential role of magnesium in lowering cholesterol
- improved methods for increasing magnesium intake and absorption rate
- how calcium can increase the risk of heart disease—and how magnesium can lower it
- a magnesium-rich eating plan as delicious as it is healthy
- information on the link between magnesium and obesity
- vitamins and minerals that work with magnesium to treat specific ailments
- why paleo, raw food, and green juice diets can lead to magnesium deficiency
The Magnesium Miracle, now more than ever, is the ultimate guide to a mineral that is truly miraculous.